Our mission is to help every student reach his or her potential by meeting their academic, career and personal/social needs.
Contact your child’s counselor at any time with questions or concerns. Counselors may be reached at (402)436-1217 (ext. 3) or by email. Meetings can also be arranged by appointment. The counseling center is located on the second floor at the top of the green staircase.
- 6th grade: Lisa Halvorsen firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th grade: Abby Wilcher email@example.com
- 8th grade: Stephanie Shuman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: Krista Smith email@example.com
- Social Worker: Danielle Holston
Ms. Holston is available at Pound on Mondays and Wednesdays.