Home of the Graduating Classes of 2021, 2022, and 2023
I would like to remind families about our Before/After School procedures. Campus does not open until 7:30 a.m. For the safety of all of our students, we ask that students are not arriving at school until 7:30 a.m. (except students attending BGC morning program). The after school dismissal bell rings at 2:58. All students need to be picked up, walking home, at practice, or at the Boys and Girls Club by 3:10.
I want to close by saying thank you for all you do in supporting Park Middle School!
Park Middle School
Park/Boys & Girls Club Construction Project
12,000+ sq.ft. gym, 2 classrooms, restrooms, and Boys and Girls Club commons space.
POPEYES School Night
Location: 722 W. O Street
Date: Tuesday, December 13th
Time: 4-8 pm
Donating 10% of all sales to Park Middle School
What you get:
EVERY DAY MEAL
Free Kids meal with a purchase of a
combo $5.99 or more
SPECIAL FAMILY MEAL
11pc Mixed Chicken, 3 large sides and 6
Biscuits for $25.00
- Attend monthly meetings with teachers, administrators and students for planning
- Make contact with other community members who can help aide in our mission
- Help plan and attend the monthly and/or quarterly family events
Those who are interested will need to complete both the survey and the LPS Volunteer Form, both listed below. We would like to start meetings in October. We will make contact with you once we have received your information! We look forward to working with you.
– – – – –
– – – – –
– – – – –
- If a student is/will be absent – Parent/Guardian should call 402-436-1212 Ext: 1, to inform our attendance office. If the Office is unaware of an absence, the student will be marked truant.
- If a student needs to leave during the day, Parent/Guardian should call the Office as early in the day as possible so we can arrange for the student to be waiting. If a student needs to be picked up while they are at lunch, or in PE or taking a test, dismissing them in a timely manner can be more complicated.
ParentVue is a great resource if you would like to keep ‘real time’ track of your students grades/attendance. If you need a username and password, please contact email@example.com. She will give you the log-in credentials.
Thank you for helping make Park great!
Ryan Zabawa, Principal