Ms. Brugmann, School Librarian
Ms. Brugmann’s Blog
West Lincoln School
West Lincoln Library
West Lincoln Online Catalog
ELL Family Literacy
West Lincoln Family Learning
Wallwisher – Book Recommendations
Lincoln Public Schools
LPS Media Services
LPS Professional Library
Cultural Proficiency eBooks
Lincoln City Libraries
Sora Teacher's Lounge
West Lincoln Elementary Library
1. Go to www.lps.org
2. In the search box, type “portal”
3. Log into the portal using your
LPS Student ID
. If you don’t know your student’s password, contact your school office.
4. Find the icon for your school library and click on it.
5. Click on the link that says Home Access in the grid:
6. A Google Doc will open with a list of the available databases to access from home.
7. Click on the web addresses or icons for the databases on the page (the icons are links).
8. Enter the username and password listed on the Google Doc to log in.