Welcome to LSE Library
class=”aligncenter wp-image-1487″ src=”http://wp.lps.org/lms/files/2018/08/Untitled-design-1.jpg” alt=”” width=”78″ height=”58″ />
Do you want to find our webpage quickly?
Access LSE Media Center directly from LPS Homepage using
Have you Checked This Out?
Use this QR code to access Lincoln Southeast’s Mobile Library Catalog.
1) Scan the code.
2) Type a book title, author, or subject into the search box.
3) Use the call number to locate your book.
4) Take it to the front desk to check it out!
See you soon …
The mission of our program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of information and technology, while fostering a love and appreciation of reading. This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing intellectual, ethical, and physical access to materials in all formats.
- Providing instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas.
- Working and collaborating with other educators in creating units of study and research for both classrooms and individual students.