Welcome to the Lefler Library!
The library will cultivate curiosity and creativity in an intellectually and culturally open environment with access to thought provoking resources that promotes the joy of reading and inquiry. The Librarian will provide leadership for collaborative teaching, digital tools and training to become a critical thinker, skilled researcher, and ethical user of information.
Checkout Policy: Students may check out a maximum of Four books. Books may be checked out for Two weeks and renewed for two more. READ ’em and RETURN ’em
Students using the Media Center must have a signed pass from a teacher
Computer Use Policy: Media Center computers may be used before and after school to use the online Destiny catalog, Check grades on Synergy system, Google Docs, and School projects. Lunchtime activities also include: Chess, Board Games. All other internet uses require a pass.
Do you have a favorite Author or are books that you’d like to see in our library? Suggest a Book for us to Purchase!
Have you read a rockin’ good book recently?- Add a Book Review and when the Review bulletin board goes up we’ll take your picture and add to the board. Click Here to add your book Review!
Goals of the Lefler Library
1. Promote literacy and reading through a relevant print and digital collection and library activities
2. Work collaboratively with the Faculty and Staff for student instruction and staff training
3. Promote appropriate Web 2.0 tools with students in classroom for projects
4. Assist staff and students with implementation of District technology initiatives
5. Increase the use of digital research tools and resources to facilitate inquiry
Would you like to donate a book to Lefler? We can always use a few more copies of this year’s Golden Sower Nominee’s Contact Mr. Purtzer (email@example.com) for details.