As a committee, PBiS has emphasized the following areas of need during the 2017-2018 academic school year:
- The committee will clearly define problem behaviors and provide data to our faculty and staff.
- The committee will create booster lessons to address behavior concerns in both classroom and non-classroom settings.
- The committee will provide teachers lessons to implement positive school-wide student management system, with an emphasis on 4:1 positive feedback.
- The committee will provide coaching and opportunities to increase active supervision.
- The committee will provide opportunities for families to receive behavior training.