Reduced Schedule (Pass Period) | TA (Teacher Assistant)
- Reduced Schedule (Pass Period) Application
- TA (Teacher Assistant) Application
- Classroom Peer Tutor Application – New 5 credit option!
Reduced Schedules (Pass Period), TA (Teacher Assistant), and Peer Tutor options are available only to eligible juniors and seniors. Students who meet the requirements listed on these applications should complete and submit the applicable form to the LSW Main Office during the summer and the LSW Counseling Center during the school year.
- Complete “Request for Transcript” form Click Here
- Bryan College of Health Sciences, Chadron, Concordia, Creighton, Doane, Hastings, Midland Lutheran, Nebraska Wesleyan, Peru, SCC (Beatrice, Lincoln & Milford), Union, UNL, UNO, UNK and Wayne transcripts will be sent electronically directly to their Office of Admissions. No hard copy will be printed.
- Student (or parent/guardian) is expected to pick up those transcripts not sent electronically and mail to the appropriate institution
- Requested personal hard copies must be picked up
- Unofficial transcripts can be sent as a PDF
- ACT/SAT scores are NOT included on transcripts
- “Request for Transcript” forms are also available in the Registrar’s Office
- Return completed form to Shannon Cornell, Registrar:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (402) 436-1085
- Drop off in the Registrar’s Office, Room 121
Only transcripts of graduates of the preceding year will be available at Lincoln Southwest