Schedule Change Request Form 2019-20

As stated in the LSW Planning Guide, class schedules are not subject to change in terms of courses selected or class periods. Over 1800 students have been scheduled for the upcoming school year, and changing schedules for things such as transportation, work schedules, or to move a class to another period or a different teacher causes class load unbalances for both other students and teaching staff.

The four approved reasons for requesting a schedule change are as follows:

  1. Seniors need a class to meet graduation &/or college entrance requirements
  2. Students are enrolled in a core subject class for which they have already received credit
  3. Students have not met a prerequisite (i.e. Adv Algebra before Pre-Calc)
  4. Students have an incomplete schedule (i.e. See Counselor)

A Schedule Change Request Form may be submitted in the Main Office during the summer. Counselors will review the forms prior to the start of the school year.

Reduced Schedule (Pass Period) | TA (Teacher Assistant)

Reduced Schedules (Pass Period) and TA (Teacher Assistant) options are available only to eligible juniors and seniors. Students who meet the requirements listed on the applications may submit the applicable form with the Schedule Change Request Form to the Main Office during the summer and the Counseling Center during the school year.

NCAA Worksheet

NCAA Worksheet

Parent/Guardian Brag Sheets

Because the freshman and senior years of high school are transitional times during the high school journey, the LSW counselors believe it is important to learn about their assigned freshmen and seniors in order to assist them in the best manner possible. The counselors are inviting parents/guardians of freshmen and seniors to complete the applicable Brag Sheet shown below.

LSW Transcript Request

Current Students

  • Complete “Request for Transcript” form   Click Here
  • Bryan College of Health Sciences, Chadron, Concordia, Creighton, Doane, Hastings, Midland Lutheran, Nebraska Wesleyan, Peru, SCC (Beatrice, Lincoln & Milford), Union, UNL, UNO, UNK and Wayne transcripts will be sent electronically directly to their Office of Admissions. No hard copy will be printed.
  • Student (or parent/guardian) is expected to pick up those transcripts not sent electronically and mail to the appropriate institution
  • Requested personal hard copies must be picked up
  • Unofficial transcripts can be sent as a PDF
  • ACT/SAT scores are NOT included on transcripts
  • “Request for Transcript” forms are also available in the Registrar’s Office
  • Return completed form to Shannon Cornell, Registrar:
      • Email:
      • Fax: (402) 436-1085
      • Drop off in the Registrar’s Office, Room 121


Only transcripts of graduates of the preceding year will be available at Lincoln Southwest