GPACAC awards up to three scholarships to students in the Great Plains each year. The scholarship amount ranges from $500 to $1,000 per student. The award is intended to help pay for tuition, housing, fees and/or books. Applicants will be notified of the scholarship decision by mid-April. This scholarship is a one-time scholarship and will be mailed to your post-secondary educational institution of choice.
Students must meet all the following scholarship requirements listed below:
- Be a May/June 2020 high school graduate
- Attend high school/home school in Nebraska, Kansas, or Oklahoma
- ACT Composite score of 21 or higher (or SAT equivalent)
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Complete the application form
- Submit the essay (500 word maximum)
- Illustrate how one particular experience or person has greatly influenced your desire to pursue a college education.
- The scholarship application opens in mid-fall and will close in February. Please return to this website in the future to access the scholarship application.