The course selection process for the 2018-19 school year is now accessible to students through January 31st. The online course registration process may be completed online using Synergy StudentVUE or ParentVUE. Students/families may register for courses on their own or attend one of the help sessions in the Media Center Computer Lab during PLC time (2:03-3:00) on January, 16th, January 23rd, and January 30th.
Online registration sessions will be held for current 8th graders on Tuesday, February 6th and Thursday, February 8th in the Media Center Computer Lab.
Online Registration Guidelines:
- Visit the Google Classroom for appropriate grade level
- Read the 4 Year Course Planning Guide Instructions
- Complete and submit the 4 Year Course Planning Guide Assignment
- Review the LSW Online Registration Directions for your grade in 2018-19
- Select courses using the online registration system located in the Student VUE or Parent Vue
- Register for 80 credit hours
- Choose two alternates for the alternate category in case there would be a time conflict, class is filled or not offered
- Select extra-curricular activities that are interested in participating in