|From the friendly folks down the road in Lawrence, KS:
Upcoming KU Deadlines and Reminders
- KU’s FAFSA priority date is Dec. 1 – encourage admitted students to file the FAFSA if they have not already. They can continue to apply after this date.
- For students interested in the Legal Education Accelerated Degree program (LEAD), encourage them to apply by the Dec. 1 priority date, law.ku.edu/lead.
- The Multicultural Scholars Program is taking applications, msp.ku.edu. Their first priority date to apply is January 2 and the final deadline to apply is Feb. 1, 2018.
- The Business Leadership Program’s first application deadline is Dec. 1. Students must be freshmen business admits, have a 28 ACT or higher (with 26 math ACT or higher) and a 3.5 GPA or higher to apply. Details can be found athttps://business.ku.edu/business-leadership/overview
- The first deadline to apply for the scholarship hall was Nov. 1 and the next deadline is March 1. Students must fill out a housing contract and submit the scholarship hall application, http://housing.ku.edu/scholarship-halls/how-to-apply
Spring Visit Registration Open
Our visit opportunities are customized for meeting student’s goals based on where they are on their path to college. Encourage students to sign up for the campus visit that fits them. Registration can be done online at visit.ku.edu
A popular visit option for juniors is Junior Days. This full-day experience costs $15 per person, and includes:
- an academic information session
- a walking tour of campus led by a student ambassador
- a tour of the Booth Family Hall of Athletics and the DeBruce Center
- a residence hall tour
- a KU T-shirt
- a light breakfast and lunch at Mrs. E’s
Registration for Spring 2018 Junior Days
will open on January 2
Updated Test Scores or GPA
Students who take the ACT or SAT in December should submit their scores to KU by Feb. 1. These are the last scores that can be used for scholarship reconsideration if a student applied by the Nov. 1 scholarship deadline.
Also, if a student has an improved 7th semester GPA, they should submit it by Feb. 1. All updates can be self-reported at admissions.ku.edu/update