Wednesday, November 1, 2017 is the deadline for the following freshmen applications at the University of Minnesota.
- Freshman application first deadline. Full consideration for admission, University Honors Program, and scholarships is given to students who apply by November 1. (Note: All supporting materials must be received in our office by November 15th.) Students will receive an admission decision by January 31, 2018.
- Note: Minnesota does not offer early action or early decision. The deadline for admitted students to confirm their enrollment is May 1.
- Scores from the ACT and SAT exams offered in October 2017 will reach the University of Minnesota in time for the November 1st deadline if students provided the U of M school code when they registered.
- Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program – Supplemental Application
- The Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program is now the primary path to enrollment in the University’s School of Nursing. Students selected for the program begin their studies in the College of Liberal Arts, and are then guaranteed transfer admission to the School of Nursing to complete their sophomore through senior years.
- To be considered for the Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program, students must submit the supplemental application for admission by November 1, 2017. (Note: All supporting materials must be received in our office by November 15th.)
- Information on the Freshman Nursing Guarantee Program can be accessed by visiting z.umn.edu/Freshman_Nursing. You may also download the supplemental application here.