Students can visit Chadron State College multiple ways:
Eagle Open House: Tour campus, check out the programs and activities we offer, visit with a professor about your degree interests, have lunch courtesy of CSC, and learn about admissions, financial aid, housing and more!
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Monday, February 19, 2018
Health Professions Showcase: All students are welcome to visit campus and learn more about the variety of health professions opportunities CSC offers. Experience different health modules including the cadaver lab! Also, learn more about RHOP (Rural Health Opportunities Program) and PHEAST (Public Health Early Admission Track)
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Junior Day: Visit the CSC campus, meet other high schools juniors, discover how to best plan for college throughout your senior year, and learn more about Eagle Nation!
- Monday, March 19, 2018
Personal Campus Visit: Personal visits offer the one-on-one feel that CSC prides itself on. Take a student-guided walking tour of CSC’s beautiful campus, meet with faculty from your academic area of interest, have lunch in the dining hall and ask questions about living on campus, paying for college and admissions.
- Personal visits are offered Monday – Friday and two-week’s notice is requested for planning.
Students can register for all event by using the following link. http://www.csc.edu/admissions/visit/options/index.csc
-Reminder if students qualify for RHOP, the new deadline for RHOP is now November 15th. This decision was made by UNMC to better coincide with their other programs. Additional information is available at http://www.csc.edu/sci/rhop/
-RLOP is a new partnership between CSC and UNL-College of Law to recruit future lawyers for rural Nebraska communities. To be considered for RLOP, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a rural Nebraska resident (students from the following cities and towns are not considered rural and therefore not eligible to apply to RLOP: Omaha, Ralston, Boys Town, Elkhorn, Lincoln, Bellevue, Papillion, La Vista, Chalco, and Offutt Air Force Base)
- Have applied to Chadron State College
- Demonstrate strong academic potential as evidenced by GPA, ACT/SAT Scores, letters of recommendation and the interview
- A commitment to return to the rural areas of Nebraska to practice law including community service, leadership activities, and knowledge of the profession
- Submit application materials to Chadron State College by January 16, 2018 for consideration for the following academic year
RLOP Students receive full tuition scholarships while at CSC, and RLOP Students are provisionally admitted to the UNL-College of Law. Deadline Date: January 16, 2018. http://www.csc.edu/rlop/index.csc