Juniors are reminded that the sixth annual DreamBIG Academy (Develop, risk, Empower, Achieve, Maximize, Build, Innovate, Grow) will be held Sunday through Thursday, July 16-20 at UNL. The DreamBIG Academy provides diverse, upcoming high school seniors the opportunity to learn about the dynamic world of business and potential career opportunities at the College of Business Administration at UNL. It emphasizes leadership, networking skills, and success in the business world along with a variety of fun activities at no cost to students.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Current high school juniors who expect to graduate in 2018
- 2.5 or higher GPA
- One of the following criteria
- First-generation college student
- Underrepresented identity
- Federal guidelines for low income status or qualify for free or reduced lunch
- Interested in business
For more information and to apply, visit http://cba.unl.edu/promo/dreambig/.
Deadline: March 10, 2017