Students are easily overwhelmed by all the choices they need to make before graduating. Getting answers to the right questions will make the planning a little easier.
Download this brand-new, FREE eBook—5 Questions Students Must Ask While College and Career Planning—for college and career planning tips, strategies, and other advice. Student will learn:
- Why participating in sports, arts, and other activities can help after high school
- Why the school counselor is a great resource for college and career planning
- How to “try out” potential careers while still in high school
- What your student’s priorities should be during junior and senior years
- How to find scholarships, grants, and other ways to pay for college
You may receive a copy of this eBook by clicking here.