Family Service is working with some community partners to provide the program called Getting Ahead in a Just Gettin’ By World. Anyone any parents or adults that can benefit, please pass this along. Participants receive pay, a meal, and childcare!
Highlights about the program include the following:
- A course that offers useful tools, practical advice, valuable communication, and the time and space to create a future story
- Participants are paid to attend (in total a participant could earn up to $300 — and right before Christmas break!)
- Childcare is provided for all ages
- Dinner is provided for both the participant and their children
- There are two class options, both meet once a week for 2.5 hours, 15 weeks in a row