Character http://www.goodcharacter.com/EStopics.html Random Acts of Kindness http://www.actsofkindness.org/ Kids Health http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/ Learn to Give http://www.learningtogive.org/ "Out on a Limb" - A Guide to Getting Along http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/conflict/index.html Kids Against Bullying http://www.pacerkidsagainstbullying.org/ http://kidshealth.org/teen/school_jobs/bullying/bullies.html Stop Bullying http://www.stopbullying.gov/what-is-bullying/
GOAL 1 – SELECTS AND USES AGE APPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS
- Identifies, understands, and expresses feelings appropriately.
- Considers alternatives and accepts consequences for actions taken.
- Learns when to demonstrate assertive behavior.
- Demonstrates self-discipline/control.
- Demonstrates ability to respond to criticism.
- Demonstrates ability for self-appraisal.
- Demonstrates ability to follow school rules.
GOAL 2 – SELECTS AND USES AGE-APPROPRIATE COPING SKILLS
- Recognizes and positively acts on the need for help.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates decision-making skills.
- Develops and applies stress-management skills.
- Recognizes positive aspects in all situations.
- Demonstrates ability to deal with peer pressure.
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
GOAL 3 – DEMONSTRATES CONFIDENCE IN SELF
- Recognizes and accepts own abilities and limitations.
- Recognizes individual uniqueness.
- Demonstrates positive attitude toward self.
- Demonstrates ability to express personal feelings and ideas to others.
GOAL 4 – INTERACTS WITH OTHERS APPROPRIATELY
- Develops and maintains friendships.
- Develops and displays communication skills.
- Demonstrates respect for individual rights.
- Recognizes and accepts cultural and individual differences.
- Allows others opportunities to express ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
- Develops and maintains family relationships.
- Leads, follows, and works cooperatively with others.