NEW 2017-18 RESOURCES FOR ATHLETES
New documents for the 2017-18 school year are now available to download or order. These resources are intended for students, parents and coaches to learn more about the initial-eligibility requirements and help students to prepare to transition from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
These new resources include:
- Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete:this highly comprehensive tool is designed to help students and families understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process in detail, and to prepare student-athletes transition from high school to becoming an NCAA athlete.
- Initial-Eligibility Brochure (printable version):this document covers the same materials as the above brochure but is in a one-page format to make it easier to print.
- Division I Initial-Eligibility Quick-Reference Sheet: an overview of the academic requirements to compete in Division I.
- Division II Initial-Eligibility Quick-Reference Sheet: an overview of the academic requirements to compete in Division II sports in 2018.
- Guide to International Academic Standards
- International Academic Requirements