If your student is NOT coming from a Lincoln Public School, or has not attended one in the last three years, you need to bring the following items with you at the enrollment appointment:
1. Official Birth Certificate with the raised seal.
2. Immunization Record (This is State Law and we MUST have at the time of registration). All immunization dosages must meet minimum interval CDC guidelines to be considered valid. Please review the Immunization and Physical Examination Requirements page at http://www.lps.org/stuserv/health/ for a summary of required school immunizations. Also all LPS students K-12 will be required to be immunized against varicella (chicken pox) in the 2010-1011 school year. Your student must be immunized against varicella (given no earlier than 4 days before first birthday) or parent/guardian must provide a signed statement of past history of chicken pox disease, including the year of illness.
Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department 3140 N Street 402.441.8065
Immunization Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-3:30 PM Thursday 8:00-5:00 PM
The first Saturday of the month (Immunizations only) 10:00-1:00 PM
3. Physicals are required in high school for any out-of-state student transfers.
4. Any record of grades received (unofficial transcript, last report card, etc.).
5. Parent or legal guardian must be with student.
6. All non-LPS students must take the Group Reading Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation Test prior to their Counselor appointment. This test is a 45 minute test and is given and scored by the Reading Facilitator, Mrs. Marker.
The school registrar will obtain a release of information for students not in the LPS system and send for all records.