Schedule changes are by *APPOINTMENT ONLY on the following dates/times:
JULY 30: 8:00 am-11:30 am and 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
JULY 31: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm and 3:30 pm-7:00 pm
AUGUST 1: 8:00 am-11:30 am
*Appointment times are the same for all counselors, scheduled every 15 minutes.
Counselors will see walk-ins:
AUGUST 1: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm.
*We strongly encourage making an appointment due to the limited amount of people we can see during the walk-in times.
Starting JULY 24, you may access the online appointment calendars by clicking on your Counselor’s link below: (Links will not be active before July 24th)
Counselors are assigned by student last name.
Mrs. Peaslee (A-B)
Mr. Burbach (C-G)
Mrs. Looky (H-L)
Mrs. Jean Baptiste (M-P)
Mr. Schnell (Q-V)
Mrs. Davis (W-Z & ELL)
Before you make an appointment, please keep in mind that schedule changes are limited as there is little availability for classes to move, and one move may alter the entire class schedule. The class availability is in a constant state of change therefore, set your appointment when it is convenient for you to come to Northeast and not with the worry that earlier is better, as that is not always the case.
To make an appointment follow these steps:
- Click on the link for YOUR alpha counselor.
- Login using your student LPS email (student IDemail@example.com) and password.
- When the calendar opens, you will see the following message:
- Click on the blue link to access the next available appointment times.
- Click on the time slot you want. You will then be prompted to book an appointment.
- Delete counselor name and replace with your:Last name, First name, Student ID#.
- Hit Save to reserve the appointment. If the appointment slot is reserved before you hit save, your computer will freeze or lock up and your request will not save, and you will NOT receive a confirmation. You will need to refresh the calendar and try for another appointment time.
You do not have to accept the appointment in your email because once you receive the email, you know your appointment is reserved. If you accept the appointment, this will put the appointment on your students Gmail calendar.
IMPORTANT: There will be no other reminder about this appointment, so please put it on your personal calendar.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please CALL 402-436-1303, opt. 3 so we can reopen that time and you can use the system again to set a new appointment.
If you are experiencing trouble with the online request system, please call the LNE Counseling Center at 402-436-1303, option 3 for assistance.
Thank you for booking an appointment. We look forward to working with you!—Northeast High School Counselors