Thank you to all students who took advantage of
Schedule Change Day Appointments!
Students who are requesting a schedule change have the following options:
August 8 – LNE Open House
3:30 – 5:30 PM
Counselors will be available to greet students and families and make schedule adjustments in the Counseling Center, Room 121.
August 13 – August 15
Counselors will be available to students who meet one of the following criteria:
- A senior not enrolled in a class required to graduate.
- Student is enrolled in a class that has already been taken.
- Student has not met the prerequisite for a class on their schedule.
- Student is missing a CORE curriculum class (English, Math, Science, Social Studies)
- Student’s schedule is missing periods or says, “See Counselor.”
August 16 – August 22
Counselor appointments for student-initiated schedule changes will be available August 16-22. Students will complete a schedule change form requiring parent, teacher, and administrator signatures. August 23rd will be the last day these forms will be accepted.
Schedule changes WILL NOT be made for lunch period, teacher preference, or to be in classes with friends.
Students requesting a student-initiated schedule change will come to the Counseling Center during a time they do not have a class or must present a pass to the Counseling Center Secretary from their teacher.