The Food Bank of Lincoln will be at Northeast High School on Tuesday, April 20 from 5:00 – 6:00 pm as a distribution point for families to pick up groceries. This will be a drive through only event so you will need to enter the parking lot off Baldwin Street and drive through the lots behind the school. This distribution will be the same as those held last summer. Please take time to pick up extra groceries for your family on Tuesday, April 20 at 5:00 pm.
2021 Summer School – Website
Registration will be on Google Forms that will be posted on the Summer School website https://home.lps.org/summerschool/.
Students should consult with their school counselor to select which course(s) to take.
Summer School Dates
- Wednesday, May 26th – First Day of Classes
- Monday, May 31st – No School
- Friday, July 2nd – Last Day of Classes
Summer School will be held at Lincoln North Star and Lincoln Southeast High Schools.
Summer School Enrollment schedule
- Week of April 12: LPS Seniors Only
- Week of April 19: LPS Seniors and Juniors Only
- Week of April 26: All LPS Students
- May 7: Last Day for Enrollment on Google Forms- Closes at Midnight
- May 25, 26 & 27; Late Registration for All LPS and non-LPS Students in LPS Boundary