LPS Media Resources
LPS teachers and staff may use the Staff Library Media Center from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F at the district office at 5905 “O” Street. Walk-in or phone: 436-1830 or 1831. All resources can be found in the Professional Library online catalog. Visitors from the community are welcome to browse and view the materials on site.
- AccuCut machines and AccuCut Dies
- CriCut – Cutting machine and cartridge handbooks are available for use at LPS-TLC Media Services
- Digital Cameras – Library Media Services has digital cameras available for checkout. Contact Kris Wallace @ext. 1628 to reserve a camera.
- Duplicating Machine – The duplicating machine is housed in the TLC media processing area. The machine can be used to make multiple copies of DVDs.
- Laminator – Library Media Services has a 25″ laminator. Please allow three days for material to be laminated. Contact Gwen Brtek ext. 1838.
- Mannequins – Mannequins (adult, youth, child and baby) are available for health classes to check out. Contact Kris Wallace @1628 to reserve the mannequins.
- Multicultural Collection – Exemplary multicultural resources are arranged by culture. All titles are listed in the online Professional Library catalog.
- Preview Books – Newly published books from 60+ publishers of trade books for libraries are available for teachers or library media specialists to check out for review purposes.