I’d like to start looking at the photos that you took last week. Please do the following:
- Create a New Folder on your Desktop
- Name it: YRBKFirstPhotos_Date_Name – use the date that you took the photos and your actual first name.
- Open the Photos app.
- Select All of the photos and Drag them into the new folder on your desktop
- Open Adobe Bridge from your Applications Folder
- Drag the folder from your Desktop into the Bridge icon in your Dock.
- When you see the thumbnails of your images, go to Edit and choose Select All
- Go to the Tools menu and select Batch Rename
- In the selected field type the name of the folder as you did before, but add an underscore at the end: YRBKFirstPhotos_Date_Name_
- It should look like this:
- Be sure there are no spaces, periods, or dashes in the file name or it won’t name it correctly.
- Look at the bottom where it says New Filename to be sure it ends in .jpg.
- Connect to the Server: From your Desktop select Go – Connect to Server from the menu at the top of your window.
- Enter: smb://cobra.lps.net/journ/lhs
- You should see a folder called: Class HandIn.
- Drag the folder from your desktop into the Handin Folder