On this page you will find a listing of running related web sites, and a brief description of each site. There is a lot of great information available about running on the web, I hope you find these helpful. If you find a good site, drop me a line and I’ll add it to the list. If you find a site that is dead, let me know and I will remove if from the list.
- http://trackandfieldnews.com/ - The Bible of the Sport since 1948. This is a must for true track and field nuts, it is full of race results from meets all over the world.
- http://www.highschoolrunner.com/ - An on line magazine for high school runners, lots of very good information about training, racing, nutrition, injuries, shoes and much more.
- http://www.runnersworld.com/ - Parent company of the above “highschoolrunner.com”, is filled with lots of good running information.
- http://www.distancerunning.com/index.html - Become students of your sport, and learn more about the history and historic long distance runners from the U.S.A.
- http://www.run-down.com - The Yahoo of Track and Field.
- http://runnersweb.com/running.html - A massive collection of running resources.
- http://runningtimes.com/ - Another running magazine, chock-full of information about all aspects of running.
- http://dyestat.AllianceSports.com/ - An incredible web site, maybe the best site for high school running info, though the advertising banners that pop up are annoying.
- http://nsaahome.org/cc.html - Nebraska School Activities Association, good source for keeping up with Nebraska high school athletic information.
- http://www.lincolnrun.org/ - Home of the Lincoln Track Club and a good site for information about local and regional road races.
- http://huskerwebcast.com/sports/track/index.html - Good site with lots of