Partner Introduction Sample Questions
Partner’s Full Name____________________________ Period_____
**Use this list as a starting place for your interview. You do not need to ask all of these questions, and you may ask different questions if you want to. Follow up on your partner’s answer, and try to get more specific information. You might also ask some of the questions I asked for the Personal Histories assignment in Google Classroom.
Write your answers ON A DIFFERENT PAGE. Don’t try to squeeze the answers in the spaces below. Ask your partner for specifics and details. Say, “Tell me more about that,” or ask for examples. Be sure to ask “Why?”.
Be sure to find out how to PRONOUNCE YOUR PARTNER’S NAME CORRECTLY.
- If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be and why?
- What is your favorite movie? Song? Book?
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
- If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What are your hobbies? When/how did you get interested in these?
- What career(s) are you interested in pursuing? Has it always been this? If not, what made it change?
- If you were famous, what would you be famous for (acting, singing, sports, writing, etc.) and why?
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it? (ex. Double jointed thumbs, can say the alphabet backward, etc.). AND/OR what are your talents and strengths (what are you good at)?
- What skills or talents would you like to develop/learn about?
- What things are on your “bucket list”?
**This is only a guide! You can ask your own questions or skip some; it’s up to you. Just make sure you have enough material to make the time limit (2-2 1/2 minutes)! If you just answer these, it will NOT be enough**
(Thanks to Beth Rempfer for this list.)