Resilient Women Conference at UNL
“Below are the conference’s objectives:
- To expose young women of color to successful role models in their community.
- To ensure young women of color are provided with some of the necessary tools to become
- successful women.
- To emplace a sense of value and appreciation for women of color in the Lincoln community.
- To show that the University of Nebraska-Lincoln can be a place of many opportunities for
- women of color to flourish.
- To provide a mentoring opportunity for young women of color
While the target demographic for the conference is first generation students and students from underrepresented backgrounds, it is open to all students, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.”
The conference will be held on Saturday, March 31 from 9-3 PM in the East Campus Union.