Transcript Requests!

We have a new process to complete transcript requests.

Please follow this LINK to access the request form.

For the 2017-18 school year, you either need to have the signed transcript release on file or have a signed Census Form that gives permission to release records to higher educational institutions.  We will NO LONGER be accepting the Paper Forms.

Please note that you will need to complete the form multiple times for multiple requests.

This entry was posted in News! News! News!. Bookmark the permalink.