Student schedules will be available for students and parents to view on Synergy Wednesday, July 26. In an effort to meet the needs of our students the LHS Counseling Team has several methods in which you can request corrections if there is a problem with your schedule. There is a link below to the google form to request a change or you may call the Counseling Center for a face to face meeting time with your counselor during the Readiness days on August 1 and August 2.
Please note that we will ONLY make changes for the following reasons:
1. You have taken and passed a course that is on your schedule.
2. You are a senior and are missing a required class for graduation.
3. You have the same course listed twice on your schedule.
4. There is a gap in your schedule (missing a period) or you have a CNSL listed for a period.
5. You have not met the pre-requisite for a class on your schedule. (ie: scheduled for Drawing 2 but have not had Drawing 1).
Currently elective courses are very full so changing an elective class due to a change in mind may not be possible. We are limiting our face-to-face meetings with counselors to 15 minutes on the Readiness Days and will schedule appointments during your grade levels assigned time and day. These appointments are reserved for problems with your schedules as listed above. For your convenience using this googledoc form is best and changes will be made as soon as possible. Once a change is submitted, give the counselor time to make the change and check your Synergy for updates.
Counseling Team Assignments–
Judy Tuttle–Alpha A-G grades 9-12
Niki Barnes–Alpha H-O grades 9-12
Van Nguyen–Alpah P-Z grades 9-12 and TCA students
Jodie Green–9/10 Honors (Pre-IB) and IB Juniors and Seniors
Renee McClure–ELL students grade 9-12
Becky Tegeler–SPED students 9-12
Lucas Varley–Arts and Zoo Focus School Students, NCAA athletes