LUNCH TODAY: BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS W/ MARINARA SAUCE, FISH SANDWICH
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Zach McBride and Carter Lowe; 7th grade, Manuel Perez and Josiah Blakely; and 8th grade, Connor Hamersky and Stella Barnes!
- 7th Graders – If you made a change to your 8th grade registration form, don’t forget to turn in your updated form to the counseling office today.
- Track and Field will start the Monday after spring break on March 19th. Sign-Up sheets are in the gym.
- Lefler PAWSitive Ticket Blitz is February 28 – March 9. Turn your tickets into Mr. C in the gym for the all school drawing. Prizes include movie passes, Taco Bell, Raising Canes gift cards, and more! Today’s expectation is: Have chromebooks charged (1st period) and have chromebook in the correct location throughout the day!
- Reminder work hard to attend the next hang-out on March 29th!! You must meet the following Hang-Out criteria from Feb 2 – March 9: No F’s; No OSS/ISS; No Refocus; No more than 1 out of class movements;No more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars every Monday after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.