LUNCH TODAY: BBQ CHICKEN/CHILI W/ A CINNAMON ROLL, CHEESE PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS W/ MARINARA SAUCE, FISH SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BAR
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grader, Andy Nguyen; 7th graders, Halie Schrader and Aderha Leypoldt; and 8th grader, Kanye Kimbrel, please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
- 7th Graders – If you made a change to your 8th grade registration form, don’t forget to turn in your updated form to the counseling office on or before Friday, March 9th.
- Track and Field will start the Monday after spring break on March 19th. Sign-Up sheets are in the gym.
- Lefler PAWSitive Ticket Blitz is February 28 – March 9. Turn your tickets into Mr. C in the gym for the all school drawing. Prizes include movie passes, Taco Bell, Raising Canes gift cards, and more! Today’s expectation is: Walk into class appropriately!
- Reminder work hard to attend the next hang-out on March 29th!! You must meet the following Hang-Out criteria from Feb 2 – March 9: No F’s; No OSS/ISS; No Refocus; No more than 1 out of class movements;No more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars every Monday after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.