LUNCH TODAY: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, GRILLED CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHEESEBURGER PARADISE SANDWICH, HUMMUS
LUNCH TOMORROW: BBQ CHICKEN/CHILI W/ A CINNAMON ROLL, CHEESE PIZZA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: PANCAKE & TURKEY SAUSAGE ON A STICK
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Lily Ward and Andy Nguyen; 7th grade, Halie Schrader and Aderha Leypoldt; and 8th grade, Audrey Lester and Kanye Kimbrel! Please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
- 7th Graders – If you made a change to your 8th grade registration form, don’t forget to turn in your updated form to the counseling office on or before Friday, March 9th.
- Track and Field will start the Monday after spring break on March 19th. Sign-Up sheets are in the gym.
- Attention Lincoln East incoming 9th graders: East had a weight room orientation Monday tonight and will have another one TONIGHT. You only need to attend one. Enter the back athletic hallway through door #11 (southeast side of building).
- Lefler PAWSitive Ticket Blitz is February 28 – March 9. Turn your tickets into Mr. C in the gym for the all school drawing. Prizes include movie passes, Taco Bell, Raising Canes gift cards, and more! Today’s expectation is: Voice level is appropriate for activity.
- Reminder work hard to attend the next hang-out on March 29th!! You must meet the following Hang-Out criteria from Feb 2 – March 9: No F’s; No OSS/ISS; No Refocus; No more than 1 out of class movements;No more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars every Monday after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.