Daily Bulletin 2-21-2018

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN, CRUSTLESS SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW:  CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, SOUTHWEST PIZZA

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  TURKEY SAUSAGE

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Danerobert Hall and Gabe Johnson; 7th grade, Easter Bah and Becca Rice; and 8th grade, Dani Sis and Rebecca Peterson!  Please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
  • Students, this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, if you purchase a school breakfast, you will be able to get a smoothie sip and enter your name into a drawing for some great prizes from the prize basket.  6th graders you had your opportunity this morning, 7th graders on Thursday and 8th grade on Friday.  Please go to breakfast in your designated line as you are not eligible for prizes and smoothie sips in other grade lines that are not yours.
  • Wellness Challenge nutrition tip for the day: At lunch, do you eat your fruits and vegetables? Try some new options and you might find a new favorite today. Be sure to take just a minute and mark your challenge for all the ways you are boosting your nutrition score today. May the nutrition Force be with you!
  • Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars Mondays after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.