LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN STRIPS
LUNCH TOMORROW: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE LINKS OR MOZZARELLA CHEESE, CHEESEBURGER, CHICKEN TAQUITOS
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine dining winners: 6th graders, Jadyn Bunstock and Malyn Frank and 8th graders, Lual Puoch and Ava Brackhan, please see Ms. Candace in the front office, today during your lunch.
- Hey 8th Graders! Are you planning on attending Lincoln East High School? If so, consider applying for Student Council! Applications can be found in the main office and must be turned back into the office or East office by Friday, February 9th. First round acceptance/rejections letters will be sent to your home on February 14th.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are tonight. There are no after school activities, including CLC, however, band will be practicing.
- The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be this Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 5-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher. Information is also available in the Parent Center on the LPS website.
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars Mondays after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.