LUNCH TODAY: MUCHOS NACHOS, CHEESE RAVIOLI, CUBAN PANINI
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN W/ RICE, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CINNAMON PANCAKE SANDWICH
- The Lefler Food Market will be open Wednesday after school.
- The 2nd Quarter Hang-Out criteria: no F’s; no OSS/ISS; no Team Focus; no more than 1 out-of-class movements; no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).
- Please check the Lost & Found table outside of cafeteria if you are missing any items.
- Lefler yearbooks are on sale in the office. You can reserve your copy for $18.
- 7th Graders – Welcome to the 2nd quarter district wellness challenge! Yesterday, you should have been introduced to the challenge in your 4/5 block. Every day this week, your 4/5 teacher will be checking with you to see what opportunities you have chosen to complete on the challenge. As you go through your day, think about choosing a new person to be on your team or playing without keeping score. Enjoy new ways to play.
- Student Council members: please fill out the Candy Cane Grams survey on the Google Classroom page by this Wednesday.
- There will be a boys’ basketball meeting on Wed., Dec. 6th from 3:10-3:30 in the new gym. This meeting is for all 7th & 8th grade boys’ who are planning to tryout for basketball this year. If you miss the meeting, make sure you see Mr. Pappas to get the information you will need in order to tryout.
- Craft club meets today. We’re starting a new project.