Daily Bulletin 11-15-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW:  CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, SOUTHWEST PIZZA

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BITES

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Elyse Vinton and Dave Clarence; 7th grade, Alex Hermsen and Jaliah Snyder; and 8th grade, Justyce Jacobsen and Grace Maly.  Please stop by the front office and see Ms. Candace today during your lunch.
  • If you are in 6th or 7th grade and are interested in going to Washington DC in the summer of 2019 (June), there will be a parent informational meeting Thursday from 6-7 with Mrs. Fowler in the Media center.  If you or your parents cannot make it and they still have questions please let Mrs. Fowler know.
  • Lunch in the Library this Thursday. Get a Golden Ticket from your English/Language Arts Teacher. We’ll have fun!
  • Have you seen some of the new Lefler Spirit Gear students and staff have been wearing?  Do you wish you would have remembered to purchase your Lefler Spirit Gear?  Good news!  Student Council has reopened the website for a second round of orders!  The website will be until Sunday, December 3.  Paper order forms are also available in the main office and must be turned in by Friday, December 1 with money.  Student Council hopes to have orders in and delivered by Friday, December 21 but cannot guarantee this.  Be sure to order your Lefler Spirit Gear today!
  • The 2nd Quarter Hang-Out criteria starts today: no F’s; no OSS/ISS; no Team Focus; no more than 1 out-of-class movements; no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).