LUNCH TODAY: MUCHOS NACHOS, CHEESE RAVIOLI, CUBAN PANINI
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CINNAMON PANCAKE
- The Student Council yearbook picture will be taken next tomorrow morning at 7:40 a.m. All members should report to the Media Center by 7:35 a.m. Any Student Council member who works Grab and Go will be able to report to their station a few minutes late.
- If you are in 6th or 7th grade and are interested in going to Washington DC in the summer of 2019 (June), there will be a parent informational meeting Thursday from 6-7 with Ms. Fowler in the Media center. If you or your parents cannot make it and they still have questions please let Ms. Fowler know.
- Lunch in the Library this Thursday. Get a Golden Ticket from your English/Language Arts Teacher. We’ll have fun! Thursday please say, “Lunch in the Library TODAY! Yay!”
- Have you seen some of the new Lefler Spirit Gear students and staff have been wearing? Do you wish you would have remembered to purchase your Lefler Spirit Gear? Good news! Student Council has reopened the website for a second round of orders! The website will be until Sunday, December 3. Paper order forms are also available in the main office and must be turned in by Friday, December 1 with money. Student Council hopes to have orders in and delivered by Friday, December 21 but cannot guarantee this. Be sure to order your Lefler Spirit Gear today!
- Picture retakes are tomorrow. Please bring other pictures with you to give to the photographers.
- The 2nd Quarter Hang-Out criteria starts today: no F’s; no OSS/ISS; no Team Focus; no more than 1 out-of-class movements; no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).