LUNCH TODAY: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, SOUTHWEST PIZZA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BITES
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Sofia Caruso and Jordy Flores-Maldonado; 7th grade, Izzy Apel and Mallory Barcel; and 8th grade, Htee Eh Shee and Dominque Adams! Please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch.
- If you are a fan of Manga or want to find out more, come to the library after school on Thursday the 5th of October. Bring a Manga book to share with the group! Hope to see you there!
- If you attended the first Native American/African American 8th grade girls group and are interested in continuing you must turn in your parent permission form to Ms. Sturek. The next group meeting is Wednesday during 4th period. If you have not turned in a parent permission form you are not able to attend.
- Students, we hope you are enjoying your music challenge and discovering how music makes you feel and can change how you feel about something. In addition to the daily check sheet, we will be starting a scavenger hunt today. It will continue until Friday. You will find small cards of characters with numbers in either a yellow or blue box scattered around the school in common areas. Pick up a score sheet from the office, track down all of the characters and put their number on your score sheet then turn your completed score sheet into the office. All students that successfully complete the score sheet will be eligible to draw a prize from the prize box at a designated time. Keep listening to music!
- Sign-up sheets are in the gym for girls’ basketball and wrestling. Practices begin October 9.
- Pawsitive Ticket Blitz tickets will be handed out today for: writing utensil ready to work. Tomorrow’s goal is: on time to class.