Daily Bulletin 10-03-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  MUCHOS NACHOS, CHEESE RAVIOLI IN SAUCE, CUBAN PANINI

LUNCH TOMORROW:   CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  CINNAMON PANCAKE SANDWICH

STUDENT NEWS:

• If you are a fan of Manga or want to find out more, come to the library after school on Thursday the 5th of October. Bring a Manga book to share with the group! Hope to see you there!
  • If you attended the first Native American/African American 8th grade girls group and are interested in continuing you must turn in your parent permission form to Ms. Sturek.  The next group meeting is this Wednesday during 4th period.  If you have not turned in a parent permission form you are not able to attend.
  • Yesterday during one of your ACES classes, you should have received the Music Superpowers wellness challenge. 8th grade will be participating during 3rd period, 7th grade during 2nd period and 6th grade during 6th period.  As you listen to music this week, be mindful of how it makes you feel.  Record it on the chart and submit your results on Friday with your designated class. These challenges are important to our school because it provides funding to buy cool stuff for YOU!  Please participate!  Be well with music!
  • Craft Club meets today at 3:05 in Mrs. Flamme’s room. New 8th graders are welcome!  Join us and make something cool to take home.
  • Sign-up sheets are in the gym for girls’ basketball and wrestling. Practices begin October 9.
  • Pawsitive Ticket Blitz tickets will be handed out today for: walking in the hallway.  Tomorrow’s goal is: writing utensil ready to work.