Daily Bulletin 9-21-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN STRIPS

LUNCH TOMORROW:   FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE OR MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS, CHEESEBURGER, CHICKEN TAQUITOS

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  MINI CINNIS

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grader, Levi Baker; 7th grader, Kasity Stanley; and 8th graders, Dylan Lindgren and Raven Pinkerton, please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
  • 6th Graders, did you enjoy the visit with KC Wolfe?  Would you like to be part of a group that gets cool stuff for our school?  Then Fuel UP to Play 60 is for you!!  Fuel UP to play 60 is for all students in all grades that are interested in a healthy lifestyle that includes eating nutritious food and exercise of all kinds.  Join us in the CLC room after school on Fridays.  More information is available in the office.
  • Lunch in the Library is starting, on Thursday, get a Library Lunch Pass from Mr. Purtzer or Ms. Howell today after school or in the morning! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Ms. Cally will be here with robots, books, and a “Create a bookmark activity.
  • Do you like to read backwards? Come join us at Manga Club today after school at 3:15-4:00 in the Media Center computer lab.
  • Attention Class of 2022:  The Career Academy (TCA) is hosting a Career Explorations Fair for 8th -10th graders and their parents to learn more about top career options when you graduate high school.  Experience the hands-on learning available at TCA and how to “test drive” your future as a TCA student in one of 20 career pathways.  Attend the TCA Career Explorations Fair anytime between 1:00 – 3:00 PM on Sunday, September 24 at 88th & O. Park in the lower south parking lot at SCC, Register for prizes, meet TCA students and instructors and see how “doing high school differently” can make a huge difference in your future success.  We hope to see you there!