Daily Bulletin 9-19-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SUB SANDWICH, CHEESY TACO

LUNCH TOMORROW:   ORANGE CHICKEN, PERSONAL 3-MEAT PIZZA, SRIRACHA FISH SANDWICH, FALAFEL

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  CHICKEN SAUSAGE PANCAKE SANDWICH

STUDENT NEWS:

• We are starting a new group for 8th grade girls who identify as Native American or African American that will meet on Wednesdays during 4th period.  We will have our first information meeting this Wednesday in room 128.  If you are invited to attend you will receive a pass at the beginning of 4th period.  At the meeting you will learn more about the group and receive a parent permission form that you will need to return in order to attend future meetings.
  • Attention Class of 2022:  The Career Academy (TCA) is hosting a Career Explorations Fair for 8th -10th graders and their parents to learn more about top career options when you graduate high school.  Experience the hands-on learning available at TCA and how to “test drive” your future as a TCA student in one of 20 career pathways.  Attend the TCA Career Explorations Fair anytime between 1:00 – 3:00 PM onSunday, September 24 at 88th & O. Park in the lower south parking lot at SCC, Register for prizes, meet TCA students and instructors and see how “doing high school differently” can make a huge difference in your future success.  We hope to see you there!
  • Craft Club will meet today and we’re starting our first project.  All interested 8th graders should come to Mrs. Flamme’s room at 3:05.
  • Today is Parent-Teacher Conferences from 4-7. There will be no after-school activities except Craft Club.
  • Do you like to read backwards?  Come join us at Manga Club this Thursday after school from 3:15-4:00 in the Media Center computer lab.