LUNCH TODAY: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, GRILLED CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHEESEBURGER PARADISE SANDWICH, HUMMUS W/ MOZZARELLA, CHEESE STICK & BAKED SCOOPS
LUNCH TOMORROW: BBQ CHICKEN, CHEESE PIZZA, CHILI W/ CINNAMON ROLL
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: PANCAKE & TURKEY SAUSAGE ON A STICK
- Attention all Lefler athletes in Soccer, Cross-Country, and Volleyball. Please remember at the end of practice you leave through the NORTH doors (by the outdoor basketball court). Please remind your rides to pick you up on that side of the building. Athletes will not be allowed to go through the building or go to their lockers after practice. Thank you!
- If you are interested in cross country, you must join by today. We meet on the outside basketball courts. No new members may begin after September 6th. Practice begins at 3:10 and ends at 4:30. You must attend the entire practice. Bring a water bottle and be ready to run! Any questions see Mr. Bergstrom or Mrs. Oliver.
- 6th Grade Band students: After school rehearsals start September 13th & 14th. 6th grade and ACES teachers have a copy of the schedule. Dr. Karas has a schedule posted outside room 102.
- This week Student Council members started collecting donations to help with the Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. Stop by during your lunch and drop in your loose change or dollar bills to help the victims affected by the flooding. Our goal is $100 or more, but any amount will help! We thank you in advance for your generosity!
- We are excited to tell you that Lefler will be hosting a food pantry this year every first Wednesday of the month starting on September 6th. On those days students will be able to line up in the hallway outside the Counseling Center after school and then go through tables set up in the cafeteria to choose food items to take home to your families. We hope that many of you will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity! If you are assigned to Team Time or Achievement Zone those days you will still need to attend. After you have completed Team Time at 3:30 or Achievement Zone at 4:00 you will be able to come to the main office and pick up bags of food that have already been packed for you.