Daily Bulletin 4-13-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  SLOPPY JOE, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SOUTHWEST FIESTA BOWL, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER

STUDENT NEWS:

• A friendly reminder to Student Council members to complete the Backpack Walk Help survey by 4:00 today if you are interested at helping at lunch next week.
  • Beginning on Tuesday next week, you will have the opportunity to help Lefler raise money for the backpack walk.  Over 50% of the students at Lefler eat free or reduced breakfast or lunch every day! Your contribution to the backpack walk will help feed families over the weekend when other food is not available.  Student Council will be at the cafeteria entrance accepting your donations every day through April 25.  If students are able to raise $300 in the 6 days, we will have a surprise for you in the near future!  Listen for updates on the amount raised and surprise details!  If you are able to contribute $10, you will be able to earn a t-shirt for the walk!
  • 6th Graders, the last date to turn in your Gold 7th grade registration form today.  Please have your parents/guardians review the form, sign it, and return it to the counseling office by the end of the day.
  • Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners:  6th grade, Logon Condon; 7th grade, Gyvonte Atkins; 8th grade, Abby Read; and staff, JoLynn Sturek!