Daily Bulletin 3-22-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CHEESE PIZZA, BBQ CHICKEN, CHILI, OR CHEF SALAD EACH W/ A CINNAMON ROLL

LUNCH TOMORROW:  SLOPPY JOE, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SOUTHWEST FIESTA BOWL, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  MINI BAGEL

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Aidan Novak and Griffin Frerichs; 7th grade, Ryan Noonan and Bryson Haecker; and 8th grade, Alden Reinwald and Emily Clark! Please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
  • If you picked up an envelope at lunch before break to collect donations for the backpack walk, your collections need to be turned in TODAY to be eligible for a t-shirt with your $10 collection.  Turn your envelopes with your name and t-shirt size on it in to the office.  If you would still like to collect donations, there are collection envelopes in the office to pick up.
  • Get your GOLDEN Tickets from your language arts teacher to have Library Lunch on Thursday, Gere Librarian Ms. Cally will be here!
  • Don’t forget that the 3rd Quarter Hangout is this Friday after school from 3:00-4:00.  If you met the qualifying criteria to attend the Hangout, your name will be posted in the cafeteria.  Also, don’t forget to bring money for concessions: $1 for a slice of pizza, 50¢ for popcorn, and 50¢ for pop or water.  Please be sure to let your rides know to pick you up at 4:00 if you will be attending.
  • Everyone who auditioned for the 2017 play and got a part, or was not at the mandatory practice a week ago, we have practice again TODAY.  Everyone who auditioned, including set, must be there.