LUNCH TODAY: CORN PUPPIES, CHEESE CALZONETTES, BEEF ENCHILADA, BEAN & CHEESE ENCHILADA
- Yearbooks will be on sale today during lunch. Don’t wait until the last minute, reserve your copy for $18.
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Lily Mack; 7th grade, Zanib Al-Razaq; 8th grade, Noah Goldberg; and staff, Mrs. Marrow!
- No desserts for 6th and 8th graders due to messes in the cafeteria.
- The Lincoln Food Bank Back Pack program started 12 years ago with 50 backpacks to help families with food needs over the weekend. This year there are over 2000 students receiving back packs to help their families. You can help by being a part of the backpack walk in April by collecting money to fill backpacks. Collection envelopes will be available for students to pick up today during all 3 lunches if you are interested in helping raise money for the LPS event.
- A friendly reminder to Student Council members to please complete the survey on the Student Council Google Classroom page before the end of Spring Break if you are interested in helping at the 3rd Quarter Hangout on March 24th.
- Applications for 8th graders interested in Lincoln Southeast’s Student Council are available in the main office. Applications will be due on Tuesday, March 21 and must be turned in at Lincoln Southeast’s main office.
- Today is the last day! If you met the following criteria which began Feb. 1, you can join us at the third Lefler Hang Out: 2 or fewer tardies; 1 or 0 buddy rooms; no F’s; no ISS or OSS; and no Team Focus!