LUNCH TODAY: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN STRIPS, FALAFEL
LUNCH TOMORROW: CORN PUPPIES, CHEESE CALZONETTES, BEEF ENCHILADA, BEAN & CHEESE ENCHILADA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNI
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grader, Alexa Clayton; 7th graders, Hannah Nazarenus and Htee Shee; and 8th grader, Amy Le, please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
- Yearbooks will be on sale tomorrow during lunch. Don’t wait until the last minute, reserve your copy for $18.
- The Lincoln Food Bank Back Pack program started 12 years ago with 50 backpacks to help families with food needs over the weekend. This year there are over 2000 students receiving back packs to help their families. You can help by being a part of the backpack walk in April by collecting money to fill backpacks. Collection envelopes will be available for students to pick up on Thursday and Friday this week during all 3 lunches if you are interested in helping raise money for the LPS event.
- Applications for 8th graders interested in Lincoln Southeast’s Student Council are available in the main office. Applications will be due on Tuesday, March 21 and must be turned in at Lincoln Southeast’s main office.
- For the 2017-2018 school year, LSE is proud to announce that incoming Freshman students will have the opportunity to tryout for our Shirette Dance Team! The following are important dates to keep in mind when trying out for the Lincoln Southeast Shirettes.
Tryouts – March 9th: 3:30 – 5:30pm at Pound Middle School, March 10th: 4:00pm – finished.
Mandatory Shirette Parent Meeting – April 27th: 6:00 – 7:15pm in Room D131.
- If you meet the following criteria from Feb. 1 to March 10 (this Friday), you can join us at the third Lefler Hang Out: 2 or fewer tardies; 1 or 0 buddy rooms; no F’s; no ISS or OSS; and no Team Focus!