Daily Bulletin 2-17-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CORN PUPPIES, BEEF ENCHILADA, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS, BEAN & CHEESE BURRITO

LUNCH TUESDAY:  FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE LINKS/CHEESE STICKS, HAMBURGER PIZZA, CHICKEN ENCHILADA

HOT BREAKFAST TUESDAY:  MINI BLUEBERRY PANCAKES

STUDENT NEWS:

• Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Kiana Wiley; 7th grade, Hser Moo; 8th grade, Hailey Rieckman; and staff, Jaci Benson!
  • Yearbooks will be on sale today during lunch. Reserve your copy for $18.
  • The 2017 student directed play is having auditions March 1st and 3rd from 3:15-4:15. If you are interested in helping with the set for the play, go to Google Classroom to join.  The code will be in the Media Center 15 minutes before and after school.  We have a limited amount of spots for actors.  Show up early and bring your enthusiasm and creativity! See you there!
  • Current 8th graders interested in trying out for LSE Cheer: There is a Mandatory Parent meeting on Monday, March 6th at 7p.m. and an Optional $10 Pre-Tryout Clinic on Saturday March 4th at 10am.  Flyers are available in the main office and information is on the LSE Website under Activities.  Go Knights!!
  • If you are a student signed up to go to Washington D.C. and still need a little help with raising some money, Ms.Fowler will have 3 scholarships available 2 for 250$ each and one for 105$.  If you are interested see Ms. Fowler room 220 for more information. Applications will be due March 3rd.
  • Come get active with us every Friday! Fuel Up to Play 60 will be meeting in 112 from 3:00-4:00. Each week will be different, and activities will be focused around eating healthy and getting you moving! Fuel Up will be awesome!  Bring your friends!”
  • If you are interested in science, the Lancaster Event Center is hosting the 22nd Annual Science Fair on Thursday, March 2, 2017, from 5:00-8:00 p.m. This fair is open to all 5th-8th grade students.  The deadline to register is February 10, 2017.  For more details or to register, you may go to the LPS website. 
  • If you meet the following criteria from Feb. 1 to March 10, you can join us at the third Lefler Hang Out: 2 or fewer tardies; 1 or 0 buddy rooms; no F’s; no ISS or OSS; and no Team Focus!