Daily Bulletin 1-20-2017

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  MUCHOS NACHOS, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN CHILI CRISPITO, SOUTHWEST PIZZA

LUNCH MONDAY:  POPCORN CHICKEN, HAMBURGER, LASAGNA, TERIYAKI BURGER

HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY:  BREAKFAST BAR

STUDENT NEWS:

• Yearbooks will be on sale TODAY during lunch. Bring $18 to reserve your copy!
  • Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners:  6th grade, Winnie Plants; 7th grade, Julian Martinez; and 8th grade, Alex Czarnick!
  • 6th-8th grade boys are invited to attend the Lincoln East Future Spartan Basketball Night on Friday, Jan. 27.  If you are interested, stop by the main office and pick up information and a registration form.
  • Lincoln Southeast Athletics invites all Lefler Lions to “Future Knight” Night on Friday, January 27th at the Girls and Boys Basketball games that night as they face the North Platte Bulldogs.  All Elementary and Middle School students that show their ticket & pay $5 will receive:  admission to all boys & girls Varsity & JV games that night, a hot dog and a drink.  Also the first 500 Elementary & Middle school students will receive a LSE Knights t-shirt!  All for just $5! The girls game begins at 5:45 pm and boys at 7:30 pm.  Come and watch Lefler staff and students at the halftime of the boys’ game as they compete against other LSE feeder schools in “knock out” games.  Be there!  For more information contact the LSE Athletic office at 402-436-1359.
  • If you are interested in science, the Lancaster Event Center is hosting the 22nd Annual Science Fair on Thursday, March 2, 2017, from 5:00-8:00 p.m. This fair is open to all 5th-8th grade students.  The deadline to register is February 10, 2017.  For more details or to register, you may go to the LPS website.
  • The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be Saturday, February 11, 2017 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 5-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher.  Information is also available in the Parent Center on the LPS website.