Daily Bulletin 11-30-2016

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS, SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN, SUB SANDWICH

LUNCH TOMORROW: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN CHILI CRISPITOS

HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW:  MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP FRENCH TOAST

STUDENT NEWS:

• Fine Dining winners: Noah Kohl and Jaxen Stamps please see Mrs. Candace in the front office today during your lunch.
  • Reminder to the students who qualified for the first round of the Geography Bee.  The first round is on Thursday at 3:10, meet in room 207, Ms. Boswell’s room.
  • Free bus rides through Star Tran will end after today. Bus passes are available in the front office for $8.
  • Intramural Drama, Speech and Debate is accepting registrations for all interested 6th, 7th and 8th grader students. A family information session will be held at 10:30 am on Saturday, January 7, 2017 at Southeast High School in the auditorium.  Please see the main office or your English teacher for more information or to pick up a registration form.  Information is also available in the Parent Center on the LPS website.
  • If you meet the following criteria from Nov 7th to Dec 22nd, you can join us at the second Lefler HANG OUT: 2 or fewer TARDIES; 1 or 0 BUDDY ROOMS; No F’s; No ISS or OSS; and No TEAM FOCUS.
  • The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be Saturday, February 11, 2017 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 5-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher.  Information is also available in the Parent Center on the LPS website.