Daily Bulletin 10-14-2016

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  MAC & CHEESE, GRILLED CHICKEN NUGGETS, MEATLOAF, FALAFEL, CHEF SALAD

STUDENT NEWS:

• 6th-8th grade boys are invited to attend the Lincoln East Midnight Madness Basketball Celebration on Friday, Oct. 28.  If you are interested, stop by the main office and pick up information and a registration form.
  • There is no HW Zone, TT, or AZ today. The only after school option is for students who are signed up for clubs in the CLC. All-School Musical will have practice for those who are able to stay.
  • The Lefler Food Fight Challenge has officially kicked off!  Remember to bring your nonperishable food items between today and October 21 and put them in your grade’s food barrel located in the following rooms: 6th Grade: Miss Willits and Mrs. Dostal; 7th Grade: Mr. Sliger and Mrs. Kiser; and 8th Grade: Mrs. York and Mr. McClenahan.  The grade with the largest food donation at the end of the two weeks will receive a prize.  Thank you for doing your part to help fight hunger in Lincoln!
  • Yearbooks will be on sale today during lunch. Bring $18 to reserve your copy.
  • Students, showing respect to someone means you act in a way that shows you care about their feelings and well-being.   Today and tomorrow think twice before you call someone a hurtful name or send a hurtful message.  Remember the Golden Rule reminds us to “Treat people exactly as you would like to be treated by them.” Julius Erving once said, “I firmly believe that respect is a lot more important, and a lot greater, than popularity.”
  • Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners:  6th grade, Demya Mutchler; 7th grade, Connor Hamersky; and 8th grade, Mya Lawson!