Daily Bulletin 9-30-2016

MENU:

LUNCH TODAY:  POPCORN CHICKEN, HAMBURGER, LASAGNA, TERIYAKI BURGER, CHEF SALAD

LUNCH MONDAY:  CHICKEN FINGERS, LIL’ NACHO BITES, FRENCH BREAD GARLIC PIZZA, CHEF SALAD

HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY:  MINI MAPLE WAFFLES

STUDENT NEWS:

• All students that auditioned for the all school musical should plan to attend a meeting TODAY after school in room 103 from 3:10 – 4:00 to find out what part you will be playing in the production.  Thanks to all students that auditioned!  Mrs. Oltman
  • A reminder to all Student Council members that your convention forms and money are due TODAY by 3:00!  Please give them directly to Miss Pauley or turn them into the main office.  Also, be sure to log on to the Google Classroom page to vote on the Student Council T-shirt design.  Voting will end on Monday, October 3 at the end of the school day.
  • There will be volleyball activities next week for: 6th & 7th grade girls on Monday and Tuesday and 8th grade girls on Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Yearbooks will be on sale TODAY during lunch. If you want to reserve your copy, bring $18!
  • Today is our last day to focus on GRATITUDE.  Today’s quote is from Melody Beattie who shares.  “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”  Happy Friday Lefler Lions!  Happy Pay Day Staff!
  • Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Jarely Saenz Jurado; 7th grade, Dylan Johnson; and 8th grade, Elly Johnsen!